10 Things You Should Know Before Installing Solar Panels
- Can you use them only in sunny climates?
- How much of an investment is required?
- What is the payoff period for amortizing this investment?
- Do you need a new roof before installing them?
- Will adding the panels make your property tax increase?
- How much can I save on energy bills?
- Can my roof support them?
- Does using them eliminate your need to be on the power grid?
- Will they make your roof unsightly?
- Do they require maintenance?
Contact a Local Roofing & Solar Contractor with Your Solar Panel Questions
Before making the move to solar energy, you should have a good understanding of what is involved in this technology. Contact a local solar and roofing contractor in order to answer your questions, estimate equipment costs versus savings, and install your solar panels.