- Spice up your living room. The living room is where you receive your guests, so it is the best place to personalize and show off your decorating skills. You can transform that generic windchime on your door with a little creativity. You can stencil your family name on it or put some colorful beads together with the chimes. You can also change the bland color of mats and rugs and replace them with hand-made, knitted ones. Instead of the usual picture frames, you can make your own photo collage. There are virtually unlimited things to accessorize your living room furniture. For more personalizing ideas, you can visit theydeserveit.com and check out the trendiest and freshest ideas.
- Revamp your furniture. You can transform that old rickety chair into a spectacular personal stool. Reupholster your sofas and paint/revarnish your faded coffee tables to restore their simplistic beauty. Many used furniture items are often disposed without second thoughts, and in effect we spend money for furniture that can be easily refurbished and might even surpass the aesthetic quality of brand new furniture. However, quality must also be a factor. Choose the furniture that you would revamp, mainly because you do not want to give yourself shame because of a creaking chair or a rotting table. It is not good to be keeping trash in your house. Check this site for more revamping ideas.
- Personalize the kid’s things. Children are very active people, and they tend to get bored of ordinary things. Because of this, it is a good thing to consider a pleasing and colorful decoration for your kid furniture. You can utilize their school work as wall posters and their school banners as flags. You don’t need to do it—the kids might even help you in decorating their room. You could put their names at the back of a personalized chair. You can get ideas in Lilypads, a company selling personalized kid’s furniture, conceptualized by Diana Cuyler after getting an idea while personalizing her daughter Lily’s room.
- Sprinkle your bedroom with a little bit of personality. While the living room is the best place to express your creativity, personalizing your bedroom and bed furniture can make a major make over with your generic-looking bedroom. You can post your personal pictures in a hanging collage. Moreover, personalizing your room through painting can give it a fresh look. You can also personalize your bed and study table with a little bit of play on colors and lighting. Adapt your furniture to a size suitable for you and your needs.
- Look for personalized furniture online. There are many services on the net that accept the personalizing of different things, according to your choice, like personalized mugs, personalized TV framed and personalized fine furniture. Magnetic decorations for your refrigerator can also be personalized. Search the net and avail of their services if you have not time to do the jobs yourself.
Personalizing home furniture is certainly fun and fulfilling. Start making your own and prepare yourself for a fresh, new look of your home.